The IP horn loudspeaker AFLS 10H HG is designed specifically to provide reliable voice signal transmission under rough indoor and outdoor conditions (e.g. at industrial areas and railway stations). As it can be used as IoIP device or as SIP device (hybrid), the loudspeaker integrates easily into any Voice over IP system as well as any existing Commend Intercom system.
Thanks to the built-in microphone and the IVC feature (Intelligent Volume Control), it is possible to adjust the volume automatically to the ambient noise – even during playback.
Features and highlights
– Each loudspeaker can be addressed and configured individually
– End-to-end monitoring of connection and loudspeaker functionality
– High volume capacity and superior speech quality thanks to the integrated 10 watt class-D amplifier
– IVC (Intelligent Volume Control) automatically adjusts the volume setting to the ambient noise level
– Conversation and talk-back via the integrated microphone
– Audio monitoring enables ambient acoustic surveillance and automatic triggering of actions, such as voice announcements or emergency calls
– Built-in inputs and outputs, e.g. for monitoring and controlling third-party sub-sections or triggering predefined actions
– Power supply via PoE (Power over Ethernet) – only one Ethernet cable required
– No need for central amplifiers – ideal also for small-sized and remote PA zones
– Loudspeakers can be allocated to groups and zones without modifying the hardware or wiring
– Forward compatible (unlike classic PA systems), as new functions can easily be added via software download
– Combinable with virtual server landscapes via VirtuoSIS – provides all the benefits without the need for extra hardware